Game Day Spectator Policies
In order to maintain safety protocols mandated by the South Carolina High School League, our schools will limit attendance and have requirements in place to attend events.
Seating capacity will be limited for all venues during fall sports. Ticket distribution and sales are outlined below.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and capacity limitations, Senior Citizens Gold Card Passes and School District Employee Passes will not be honored.
- All spectators will be required to wear a face covering and adhere to social distancing at all games and contests. Entrance is not allowed without a face covering.
- Areas of the bleachers will be marked off to allow for social distancing. Consideration will be given to families from the same household.
- Spectators are not allowed on the field or court prior to or after games. Please do not congregate in the bleachers or gym lobby. We ask that everyone exit the venue, go directly to their cars, and leave campus.
- Spectators should remain in spectator seating areas or approved standing room only areas at all times unless visiting the concession stand or restrooms. All individuals must remain at least 6 feet apart when waiting in line. Gathering of crowds for any social interactions is prohibited.
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, are under quarantine for close contact, or exhibit signs of illness, you are asked to stay home.
Online Ticket Purchasing. In an effort to keep all who attend our events safe by reducing long lines, we strongly encourage all fans to purchase online tickets at newberryathletics.com/event-tickets . Each ticket will cost $7.00 plus an additional $1.00 processing fee for each online ticket purchased. Online ticket sales will end at 12:00 noon on the day of the event. If there are any questions regarding ticket sales please contact Chad Cary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stadium Box Office. Box office tickets will be available for purchase at the event based solely on online ticket sales and venue capacity. Each gameday event walk-up ticket will cost $8.00. However, box office tickets may be limited and are not guaranteed. Once capacity is met no further tickets will be sold. If there are any questions regarding ticket sales please contact Chad Cary at email@example.com or Cornelius Cromer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your cooperation and adherence to the policies mentioned above. Also, we appreciate your understanding of our efforts to keep everyone as safe as we can during these unprecedented times.
Chad Cary, Athletic Director